Careers at Fabrinet UK
Would you like to work for a growing company with a unique set of products, big ambitions and buckets of enthusiasm?
Even though we are an international market leader, we are still maintain a vibrant business culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a real difference. We put great effort into maintaining an open and transparent working environment, where every Fabrinet UK team member is valued and their opinion respected, based around these core values:
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We continually improve with an objective to be best
- We are innovative and creative
- We strive for fairness, integrity and professionalism at all times, in a no blame culture
- We engage, develop, and retain great people
- We take responsibility and are accountable for making things happen
- We are committed to being open, honest and self critical in all we do
- We respect each other and the environment
- We are transparent about issues, without surprises
We expect each other to work hard to help us deliver our Vision of being “First Choice” for customers, so we are well rewarded for our hard work, loyalty and efforts.
Our benefits package has been designed to help us engage, retain and motivate all employees and is reviewed regularly to ensure we remain competitive as an employer.
The main benefits that you could enjoy as an employee of Fabrinet UK include:
- Competitive rates of pay and performance related awards
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Company Personal Pension Plan and support for saving for retirement
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Healthcare – private medical insurance or hospital cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential telephone counselling and legal helpline available 24/7
- Voluntary Benefits scheme - a range of offers and discounts including Childcare Vouchers, Retail Vouchers, Commission Free holidays, leisure attractions and financial/medical products
- 20% discount off Vodafone price plans
- In addition, you will also benefit from career development and training opportunities plus family friendly HR policies